I Been To Your House An' Seen What You Adore

7.20.2006

nofx?

so i have actually befriened Fat Mike, the singer of NOFX. this may not seem important to you, the reader, and yes, it's true that i haven't listened to them for about 4 or 5 years, but understand something.

NOFX was my FAVORITE band in high school. Number One.

I have stayed over on their bus. I have written their set list and been made fun of from the stage. I have caused Mike to mess up the beginning of a song that he didn't remember very well, simply by putting it on the list.

My teenage years have been FULFILLED. I am now free to be in my 20s; no more reliving for me, no sir!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Adulthood!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Henri said...

mmm....teenage years... it's fun to remember those days when your only worries were your friends and having fun. No commitments, no worries about money... and NOFX RULES!
Hey nice blog!
btw i'm a fan from Guatemala!
Cheers!
Henri!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Henri said...

mmm....teenage years... it's fun to remember those days when your only worries were your friends and having fun. No commitments, no worries about money... and NOFX RULES!
Hey nice blog!
btw i'm a fan from Guatemala!
Cheers!
Henri!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Jon Sontag said...

wow... and i guess i can't feel cool any more about the time i got on stage with less than jake at warped tour years ago watching you in the crowd being jealous of my achievement... i bow down to you sir... good work.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home