I Been To Your House An' Seen What You Adore

6.20.2006

warped tour day one

so we are lucky enough to have a day off at a wonderful home in st. louis. yesterday was the first day of warped tour. i am sunburnt, i slept for over 12 hours last night, and I am sore, but ready to work and make the most of this summer. if you are coming to warped tour, please give us hugs when you see us. our tent is awesome -- sunflowers everywhere, super girly, very representative of our band. =)



sunglasses, sunscreen (from now on), broomsticks, and lots of love,
Dan

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan!! I'm so happy that you guys get to be on the Warped Tour again this year! However I'm saddened that you didn't start earlier because I would have loved to have seen you guys again in Minneapolis. Best of luck to you and I'll be reading about your fun times all summer!

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should wear a flower behind your ear all the time.
cuz it looks like you are.
and it's attractive to say the least.

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are serious about this hug business. If I make it out to warped this year it will be my first, and hugs would be darn good.

11:49 PM  
Blogger spydrwebb said...

looking forward to Warped in the Motor City... hope you and the guys are doing well... we miss your company in Grand Rapids... take care

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dan, i just wanted to say that i'm excited to go to your tent on warped. i bought your CD at the 2004 warped tour and i STILL listen to it constantly on my ipod. i also kinda just want to say thank you. thank you for making such awesome music.

-Blair

10:56 AM  
Blogger Jon Sontag said...

hey buddy, i hope the rest of your tour is awesome... can't wait to see you guys play san jose again. have fun duder.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home