I Been To Your House An' Seen What You Adore

6.02.2006

Dan & Gabe come to realize...

That it is no wonder why people often mistake any two members of Sherwood for a gay couple... Gabe and I are currently at a waffle-cafe-internet place in San Clemente, and I would like to briefly relate the story of how our waiter has got to be completely sure that we are gay. =)

We sit down at our booth and I order us both coffee, both wearing multiple bracelets -- one of Gabe's sporting a floral pattern. The coffee is ordered as an alternative to the orange juice brought to the table and offered, although Gabe assures our waiter that "He does love orange juice, but I think it'll just be coffee today, thanks though!" When it's time to order food, we ask to split a waffle (it would be too many calories otherwise), and "make it a combo". But, we ask, could we substitute that awful sausage for some potatoes? And how about some wheat toast? And then the kicker, "Could we get the butter on the side?", at which point Gabe smiles, grateful that I remembered this preference of his.

The only thing against the argument is that pesky wedding ring on Gabe's finger...

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Marie said...

When do I get to see you again ? This decade ? In the next century ?

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in love with your band and also with this blog. I hope you are having a nice day today =)

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home