I Been To Your House An' Seen What You Adore

4.20.2006

i am falling in love with music.

again.
and i am LOVING it.

i have a few people to thank: bob dylan, mikey and my boys, my mother and father (for buying me a beach boys tape and a compilation called "surfin' hits", which i rediscovered on the recent recording trip), missy higgins (who i heard and saw on the little TV on my plane ride here to Michigan), michael rosas (our producer), and perhaps many others. as some of you know, i am currently in michigan on a bit of a break. on the plane ride over, i made a mix of songs to sort of sum up my trip to southern california to record this EP that will soon be available for free to you, the reader. =)

i think i may type out the tracklisting with an explanation of each song and what it means to me in a subsequent blog. but for now, just know that i am happy. the people here in michigan are amazing.

smiling,
daniel.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there anyway way we can here demos soon?

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're having a good time... can't wait to hear the EP. What's this about free?

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home