I Been To Your House An' Seen What You Adore

6.18.2006

sorry, warped tour, truck stops

currently at a rest stop in northern texas (free internet? wow, everything IS better in Texas... or is it bigger?), and I really should be driving right now, as everyone else is asleep and we are making our way out to Kansas City for this crazy thing called Warped Tour. As a result, I don't know how much I will update this thing, and I imagine everyone is really crushed about that (kidding), so to cheer yourselves up, go buy the new Regina Spektor album "Begin to Hope", as it is simply amazing.

note: the iTunes version gives you SEVEN ADDITIONAL SONGS. That's 19 songs for $12.99 -- I sound like a commercial...

with love and (hopefully) patience,
Dan

1 Comments:

Blogger Noel said...

have fun on warped tour dan!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home