I Been To Your House An' Seen What You Adore

8.18.2006

post warped, still warped.

i left on a plane the day of the warped tour in cleveland. it was our last show. the runner for NOFX gave me a ride to the airport; i was picked up and the next morning went camping. straight from 60-day sweat-fest to 3-family social rumble was one of the worst decisions i have ever made. =) i was anxious, completely exhausted and afraid, and i went home early with my mom. since then, i have rested quite a bit, which is nice, but i can barely even get in the right mind for writing songs. so i have been demoing them for our band. no, you can't hear the demos =) they are terrible and onlky for the purposes of rough rough sketching so everyone can hear what's in my head.

this is a boting blog, but is a little more like what people generally blog about, and why they do: to get stuff out of their heads. kind of like the demos. out of my head. so then i guess it is full circle.

i started a podcast -- if you want to subscribe, go here:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=181770572

still resting, and excited about going to manhattan for 6 days,
daniel

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed no one posts on here comment wise...Why not? Anyways I don't know if you delete them or what and I also realize this is an extremely old post BUT I do have a question. I was at warped in Cleveland and did't see you guys but did Sherwood play at this years warped or were they just hanging out? By the way I think you should get back on a tour bus and head to Cleveland ASAP so my girlfriend and I can witness one of the best live shows ever.

-Dan-(weird, eh?)

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home