I Been To Your House An' Seen What You Adore

11.02.2007

autumn?

I feel like we have missed Fall altogether. Where were we? Florida. Texas. The RV?

Here, in Connecticut, it is already past Intermission, and the guests are starting to leave. Soon the trees will be bare. Today, one of my last-ditch efforts, I managed to glimpse some of the brightest reds and yellows I thought imaginable, but it all leaves me wanting more. More color. More sunsets. More soft, padded earth to walk on.

Next year, I guess.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

:)

7:30 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I've been to CT, but not really in the fall just late spring and winter mainly. With all the deciduous trees there, though, I can imagine the fall colors are breathtaking. With regards to the view here in Northern UT, fall is the best time. The mountains are red and it's striking. I have some fall in N. UT pics on my blog. Sherwood should come early fall sometime. It's usually the least likely time to run into inclement weather (other than summer) and it's pretty that time of year.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home