I Been To Your House An' Seen What You Adore

11.01.2007

MB20

So, when I was in junior high/high school, i used to scorn bands like Matchbox 20. (I only listened to Ska and Punk). But now that I am older, and oh so much wiser, I realize that Matchbox Twenty was actually a really good band. Listening to "3 AM" with fresh ears is indeed a pleasure. And their new single, "How Far We've Come", is one of my favorite songs these days. Worth a listen, iTunes buy, and definitely an illegal download.

My toes are wet and glistening from the time my foot has spent in my mouth.

3 Comments:

Blogger j a f f r e y said...

you're so amazing with detailed imagery.
slippery feet.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

O.K. The illegal download comment made me think of "Everything is Free." LOL I will check out the song, though. My taste in music has definitely broadened as an adult. Matchbox 20 is good.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I just found out that Mute Math is touring with Matchbox 20. They will be here March 6. I am going to work credit hours, save up time, whatever it takes to get the day off and go. Oh, and Alanis Morrisette is on the bill also. Should be something.

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home