I Been To Your House An' Seen What You Adore

2.25.2006

an ode to mikey...


(mikey showing us his toilet technique he learned while in Israel this January)

truth be told, i gave mike a little bit of flack in that last post of mine, and i felt it was appropriate to counterbalance it with something from the heart. although i try to stay away from friend-labels, mikey is probably my best friend in the world, and i would go completely insane on tour, i believe, if it were not for him. he holds me accountable, he encourages me, he makes me laugh, makes me feel guilty when i eat food that is clearly bad for me, and does all the other things that such a friend should do. if you know mikey, then you know that he is one of the most amazing, loving and gentle people on this planet. if you DON'T know mikey, come to a sherwood show. =) just kidding!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats good stuff.........i've always wanted to meet mikey.......he reminds me a lot of my bro mike............both have fro's .........have same hand writings..........both funny and nuts.....and both like same music and love keyboards...............man its so weird..............cya

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beer?

10:48 PM  
Blogger zachary said...

that was from the heart dude.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw you guys live but i didn't get to meet any of you afterwards. i hope you come back to orange county in the near future so i can. i don't know mikey, but he seems pretty chill =]

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you two guys are really sweet. sorry i missed you in providence. my Depression was overwhelming. and that makes me angry. grrrrr.

~steve's friend catherine from boston

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home