I Been To Your House An' Seen What You Adore

10.08.2006

i am clumsy

two days ago, we played at Washington State University in Pullman, WA. i was on my way to get coffee, and i opened this large wooden door AND SMASHED MY OWN FOOT with it. it bled quite a bit and i pretty much stood still for the whole show. i need to stop wearing sandals. a few weeks ago, i was at jonathan jones' house, (kind of) playing his piano, and i slammed my OTHER BIG TOE into the piano, bending my nail up. i need to stop wearing sandals. here is my toe now:

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh Mock said...

Ouch. I used to have the same problem when I would walk around the house barefoot. I've since become more careful, but my pinky toes are definitely worse for the wear.

P.S. I used to live in Pullman back when I was a little guy. I don't really miss it there. I hope you enjoyed yourself regardless.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home